Congratulations to the recipients of funding from the UK Government's Hydrogen BECCS Innovation Programme. Five organisations, including 4 micro- and small- sized enterprises, have been awarded a total of £21.2 million of funding to deliver commercially viable hydrogen BECCS innovations. Further information on the recipients are provided in the attached link. However, in short they are the following:
1. Compact Syngas Solutions Ltd (CCS), who have developed an advanced gasification process;
2. KEW Projects Limited, who will demonstrate carbon capture technologies and fuel-cell vehicle grade hydrogen production at their Sustainable Energy Centre;
3. CATAGEN Limited, who as a net-zero business is applying thier recirculating-gas reactor technology, known as the ClimaHtech BIOHGEN reactor, to develop a cost-effective method of producing low-carbon biohydrogen;
4. Environmental Power International (UK R&D) Limited (EPi), who has developed a unique pure pyrolysis technology for the treatment of waste and other organic feedstocks; and
5. United Utilities Water Limited, who intends to create a sustainable feed source for the production of hydrogen and graphene using Levidian's LOOP process.
Do you have an innovation in the hydrogen sector? If so, our patent and trademark experts look forward to helping you protect your IP in the hydrogen sector.
#hydrogen #innovation #patents #trademarks #governmentfunding